יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Uhhh....

Oh look at me, I’m so drunk I’m feeling up a giant bottle of captain morgans

Oh look at me, I’m so drunk I’m feeling up a giant bottle of captain morgans

Uh oh, there must be something wrong with me - on episode 55...



Uh oh, there must be something wrong with me - on episode 55 with Cyr and no signs of slowing down.

…WHAT DO?!

Some close friends of mine are kind of having a little lovers...



Some close friends of mine are kind of having a little lovers tiff, so I offered to draw a little something for one of them as an I'm sorry!

pyxuspie: WOOF WOOF WOOF Me N' Becca danced the night...



pyxuspie:

WOOF WOOF WOOF

Me N' Becca danced the night away!

Go'n into an arena without PVP gear YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD...



Go'n into an arena without PVP gear YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Well it took fucking forever but I finally did it, I went back...



Well it took fucking forever but I finally did it, I went back and finished the meta rbgs! ;;

Don't do it!

My boyfriend just faction changed his Tauren hunter last night before we went to sleep so I’ll have a chance to do arenas with an op class. I should sneak onto his account before he wakes up and select his race before he does!

hehehe…

PVP just can't be casual anymore?

Just a mini rant on WoW PvP I’ve observed ever since cross-realm queuing was introduced in Cata - it has seriously ruined pvp for both Alliance and possibly a little for Horde.

Why? As a prominent alliance player who plays casually and ques without a full group of five, we are always pitted against combinations of horde premades that literally obliterate our teams, and yes part of this comes from the frustration that it’s consistently the fact we are going up against premade after premade in what is supposed to be a random battleground and of course we are going to loose because 5 or 2 groups of 5 are way more coordinated then a bunch of PUGs. This combined with the overwhelming amount of alliance botters these days, not only makes it hard for those currently participating in the legendary quest extremely difficult to finish the achievements they need, but for casual ques its just not enjoyable anymore. Because of the continuous loosing people don’t want to pvp, and the people who want the gear but don’t want to play have turned to botting (I know bot paths, once you know this then they stick out like sore thumbs) It becomes a bit much in a 10 man match when 7/10 players are botting with Honorbuddy.

As a Horde player I’ve noticed that this also effects the random selection. All of the smaller battlegrounds that fill up with these premades become that much less of a selection to single participants as the slots are, once again filled with premades and big groups when queuing for randoms. What does this leave us? Statistically speaking it leaves us with IOC, and Alterac the big 40 man maps - and those are the 2 maps that Alliance players as tallied, do well on.

What does this leave the casual player with? Who would like to win at least one match out of many failed? Suffer a 0-5 loss trying on Alliance, get fed up and hop over to horde toon and then once again suffer the same amount of losses because the only maps we are most likely to get slotted into and for me this has happened a lot - way too much to be coincidence, is Alterac and IOC.

It would be nice if there was a way where the que system could detect groups of 5 queing, and put them up against other groups of 5 or something, just to make it a little easier on the single casual players out there! And it would be nice too, if I didn’t get into a 10-15 player match and see Illidan players all in red dominating the leader-boards on the opposing side.

But hey, that’s just me!

Here is some stuff!







Here is some stuff!

WIP of a commission for :kousetsufox on FA



WIP of a commission for :kousetsufox on FA

Spark of Zandalar <3 best melee trinket evar. Gave him nelf...



Spark of Zandalar <3 best melee trinket evar. Gave him nelf brows because Alt

here are some kissy-mans Drey/Stry



here are some kissy-mans

Drey/Stry

You know whats really funny?

Watching two low-level rogues dueling.

why? because you can see them when they stealth, but they can’t see each-other - so you just have two players groping around the duel zone like idiots trying to find each-other, I got a good laugh.

annnd finally, mine. vegas theme, yay!



annnd finally, mine.

vegas theme, yay!

badge for boyfrand. Reference



badge for boyfrand.

Reference

con badge for a friend who's rooming with me Reference



con badge for a friend who's rooming with me

Reference

Some mens. wip for commission from dis boi



Some mens.

wip for commission from dis boi

one day I will finish these, one day





one day I will finish these, one day

last lil bit









last lil bit

I've been busy making money





















I've been busy making money

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה