יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

http://thesepicturesofyouuu.tumblr.com/

"Sometimes you imagine that everything could have been different for you, that if only you had gone..."

"Sometimes you imagine that everything could have been different for you, that if only you had gone right one day when you chose to go left, you would be living a life you could never have anticipated. But at other times you think there was no other way forward—that you were always bound to end up exactly where you have."

- Kevin Brockmeier, The View from the Seventh Layer (via sickur)

Photo



Hey, I just posted a video of me singing on my blog & it'd be great if you could check it out if you like! Thanks xx

Hey! Yes, course I will xx

"To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don't let it."

"""To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don't let it."""

- Ernest Hemingway  (via contraceptives)

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

- Woori (via hellolxsa)

"Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it's not. It's all about getting rid of..."

""Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it's not. It's all about getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.""

- Carolyn Crane (via leaudine)

"It happens that I want you, and so I just haven't room for any other desires."

"It happens that I want you, and so I just haven't room for any other desires."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned (via jaimelannister)

Photo



I’m in a sticky situation. It’s not funny. I’m going mad. How has this happened?

I’m in a sticky situation. It’s not funny. I’m going mad. How has this happened?

Photo



Photo



simulated: Versace F/W 2011



simulated:

Versace
F/W 2011

What’s this? Sunburn? I don’t burn!? How could this be!? 

What’s this? Sunburn? I don’t burn!? How could this be!? 

forgettng: ❤following back all new followers❤



forgettng:

❤following back all new followers❤

"How much can we ever know about the love and pain in another heart? How much can we hope to..."

"How much can we ever know about the love and pain in another heart? How much can we hope to understand those who have suffered deeper anguish, greater deprivation, and more crushing disappointments than we ourselves have known?"

- Orhan Pamuk, Snow  (via seulray)

Photo



I don’t know whats happened, I’ve turned all frigid. 

I don’t know whats happened, I’ve turned all frigid. 

Photo



"Be like the flower who even gives its fragrance to the hand that crushes it."

"Be like the flower
who even gives its fragrance
to the hand that crushes it."

- Imam Ali (via 720p)

Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה