יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Pretty Fat Ladies

Photo





















Photo



Photo



bbw-operative:  



bbw-operative:

 

Photo



khaleesidelrey: Styled, tamed, and bombshelled #hair. I also...



khaleesidelrey:

Styled, tamed, and bombshelled #hair. I also beautify in my super-lover costume (or underwear to the rest of you). #effyourbeautystandards #honormycurves #plussize #plussizelingerie #curves #curvy #softgirls #biggirlbeauty

I always get a little shock when I see myself pop up on my own...



I always get a little shock when I see myself pop up on my own dash again, especially such an old pic.  It's like: "Who is that girl who has the same body suit as me? Omg! That's me!!"

Photo



Photo



hereiswhereiloveyou: VBO FTW. Nothing new here. Top: Forever...













hereiswhereiloveyou:

VBO FTW. Nothing new here.

Top: Forever 21+
Skirt: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Just Fabulous
Belt: Old Navy

khaleesidelrey: Aaaaand what. #effyourbeautystandards...



khaleesidelrey:

Aaaaand what. #effyourbeautystandards #honormycurves #plussize #plussizelingerie #additionelle #curvy #curves #softgirls #unf

          Hyslyne Blanchon - Miss Ronde France 2012







          Hyslyne Blanchon - Miss Ronde France 2012

angiefound: Plus Size Outfit in collaboration whit  Ax...









angiefound:

Plus Size Outfit in collaboration whit  Ax Paris

http://curvyworldangie.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/plus-size-outfit-in-collaboration-whit.html

Photo



              Nicole Simone(Ms.Thick White Curves) Chic And...





              Nicole Simone(Ms.Thick White Curves)

Chic And Curvy Spring LookBook 2013 for Chic and Curvy Boutique.

Photo



Photo



plumpbeauty: London Andrews 130531/75



plumpbeauty:

London Andrews 130531/75

Photo



puffychicks:



puffychicks:

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה