יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Luna

Photo



How are you feeling tonight?

Mood: apathetic

Photo



zazzlemything: buy



zazzlemything:

buy

Photo











Photo



Photo



allmymetaphors: whenever i wanna cry i think about Van Gogh he was such a nice and lonely dude all...

allmymetaphors:

whenever i wanna cry i think about Van Gogh he was such a nice and lonely dude all he wanted was for people to love him he ate yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him oh god oh god that's so sad i can't breathe 

Photo



Photo





momomi: Night pic 



momomi:

Night pic 

yungbardock: why aren't I famous yet

yungbardock:

why aren't I famous yet

Yes I am refering to the NIN album... thanks for responding my question. You have a beautiful name... if thats your name. "Luna"... I decided long ago that if I in this world have the remote oportunity to gave birth a living creature... I would call her Luna.

Oh goodness thank you so much, and yes Luna is my name ahah. That is lovely though! Xoxoxo

Photo



Photo



please tell me that you know what "the downward spiral" is

R u referring to the nine inch nails album because if ur not then idk

Photo



Photo



w0lfmother: goddamn, please



w0lfmother:

goddamn, please

Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה