יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Trust me. Imma professional

ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-today: The Paradox...



ravenmgee:

twofingerswhiskey:

the-world-today:

The Paradox Axe

this makes me so angry

the fact that they didn't call it a paradaxe makes me angrier than the actual axe

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



vampishly: helioscentrifuge: pizza: untakeable: kittymaverick...



vampishly:

helioscentrifuge:

pizza:

untakeable:

kittymaverick:

mr-egbutt:

helioscentrifuge:

i love banannaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh would you babies relax it is just a harmless little huntsman. They're very gentle animals, really.

And I'm pretty sure the poor little guy is dead anyhow. :(

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of the difference between people not from Australia, and people from Australia.

no im pretty sure any australian would freak out if they got one of them in their bag of bananas

im screaming and this is a photo???

it's back on my fucking dash

NOOOOOOOOOO

Photo



Photo



acomas: weirdteenblogger: aliensfromhell: crrocs: ilykfc: ...



acomas:

weirdteenblogger:

aliensfromhell:

crrocs:

ilykfc:

qarcon:

me

me

me

me

me

me

niknak79: Bird is the word.



niknak79:

Bird is the word.

thefrogman: [video] [h/t: cineraria]



thefrogman:

[video] [h/t: cineraria]

Photo



Photo



Photo



togifs: Surprise! [video]



togifs:

Surprise! [video]

Photo







Photo













did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

I want a Tumblr best friend. Reblog if I can go on your page and write stupid things in your ask box whenever I'd like to.

swallowed-by-the-rain: Walk this way, talk this way

swallowed-by-the-rain:

Walk this way, talk this way

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה