יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Things and stuff

deebeeus: Family Protrait: The Stratocaster Years. These are...



deebeeus:

Family Protrait: The Stratocaster Years.

These are ALMOST all the Strats in my collection…  :D

meepasaurusrexxx: give me these things and I am one happy...



meepasaurusrexxx:

give me these things and I am one happy geek

Will always reblog.

Photo



ilovegothgirls: Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!...







ilovegothgirls:

Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!

Model : Amie Conradine Gibson

nudebbwpics:



nudebbwpics:

Photo



Photo



fuckyeahtattoos: My first tattoo done by Mike at Inkside Tattoo...



fuckyeahtattoos:

My first tattoo done by Mike at Inkside Tattoo in El Paso, TX. My dad's Fender strat and flowers for my mom with both of their initials in the guitar.

Photo



ilovegothgirls: Seen one Catwoman, seen 'em all, but this one's...



ilovegothgirls:

Seen one Catwoman, seen 'em all, but this one's different - I love the hair, gloves and purple catsuit

Catwoman cosplay worn by Bellechere Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography

ilovegothgirls: Hope Amidst Decay



ilovegothgirls:

Hope Amidst Decay

prettyplussize: 2011 Fernando Pacheco



prettyplussize:

2011 Fernando Pacheco

Photo



murdermurderbaby: pinprick: Here you go lovelies! From my...



murdermurderbaby:

pinprick:

Here you go lovelies! From my shoot a few days ago!

Model- Mischa Marie

Photographer- Mariah Carle 

It's so nice to see a curvy model!

sairas-kissaelain: My lord.



sairas-kissaelain:

My lord.

Photo



Photo



Photo









the-story-tellr: #peace (at The Beige Room)



the-story-tellr:

#peace (at The Beige Room)

bubba50: Omg she is so sexy



bubba50:

Omg she is so sexy

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה