יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

lick-my-hairy-asshole

More of my glory hole! ;)









More of my glory hole! ;)

Down to only 2 men not including my husband, would you fuck my...















Down to only 2 men not including my husband, would you fuck my hairy ass?

BALD! You guys like?



BALD! You guys like?

Close ups after a few fucks that day. ;)





















Close ups after a few fucks that day. ;)

Repost my ass!!!

lick-my-hairy-asshole:

The more you repost, the more I'll show you! ;)

Trimmed, but still rock a hairy anus!





















Trimmed, but still rock a hairy anus!

At one point and time I was fucking 5 guys including my husband.



















At one point and time I was fucking 5 guys including my husband.

Eat my ass!!!! I'll pussy fart on you!











Eat my ass!!!! I'll pussy fart on you!

Repost my ass!!!

The more you repost, the more I’ll show you! ;)

This is all from the same time as the last post. Just fixing to...



















This is all from the same time as the last post. Just fixing to let my husband fuck me after the dildo play.

This was a good dildo fuck I had to preform for my husband,...





















This was a good dildo fuck I had to preform for my husband, because i fucked one of my friends before he got home. He assumed it was the dildo that loosened me up. Please repost! Thanks!

Hi all, somehow my account was taken down. Will post more after...



















Hi all, somehow my account was taken down. Will post more after I get more followers back. I was up to 100! :(  If you don't know who I am. I am a hairy girl that fucks around on her husband, from minutes before he gets home, to doing it at work in the cooler. My pussy has needs and I plant to fill it, quite literally. 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה