יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

♡ merrytime ♡

How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:

*Man walks into a store and finds employee*
Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
Man: I never filled out an application.
Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
Employee:
Man:
Employee:
Man: Fuck you, slut.

radareyes: http://radareyes.tumblr.com/feet



radareyes:

http://radareyes.tumblr.com/feet

sex-like-a-nympho:   unf



sex-like-a-nympho:

 

unf

sex-like-a-nympho:   i want to suck dick



sex-like-a-nympho:

 

i want to suck dick

Photo



wokeninvain: kneelingmn: Yes. Worship, pure and simple. And I...



wokeninvain:

kneelingmn:

Yes. Worship, pure and simple.

And I will turn your worship into regard, and kindness, and reward, and communion, and lust, and bruises, and cum, and ache, and thrust, and yank, and damp, and ache, and long trembling sighs. Your gift is accepted.

Photo



Photo



almost-age: wet—kitty: please?



almost-age:

wet—kitty:

please?

saythankyoumaster: Punished and loved.







saythankyoumaster:

Punished and loved.

Photo



dirtifulmind: Window fingering She has really cute panties.



dirtifulmind:

Window fingering

She has really cute panties.

Photo



Dominant Life: "How do I find Daddy?" A guide to help you safely find the Daddy you're looking for

Dominant Life: "How do I find Daddy?" A guide to help you safely find the Daddy you're looking for:

daddys-doll:

It's a commonly asked question and I've answered it several times but I felt this time making a more thorough response through a post would be more helpful. First off I'd like to say that I found my Daddy in the most unexpected way, by chance of two people with similar…

kinkycasey: Summer days started with baby asking Daddy to...



kinkycasey:

Summer days started with baby asking Daddy to approve of her summer dress. She was to model it politely and smile.

Daddy decided every morning if she'd been a good girl the day before. If so, she was allowed to wear her pretty panties. If she missbehaved the previous day, baby went bare.

She always begged for panties. She felt so slutty without them and was constantly blushing and pulling down at the hem of her skirt. On days she wasn't allowed them Daddy would tease and whisper inappropriate things to make her blush harder.

He told her naughty girls start their day with no panties and good girls start appropriately dressed and usually find themselves with their panties moved to the side, or down to their thighs, or down to their knees, or around their ankles.

<3

Ooh. I love this. It's both scary and fun not to wear panties :)

Photo



silentorgasm: Fantastic hair!  Cascading over her breasts,...



silentorgasm:

Fantastic hair!  Cascading over her breasts, shoulders…superb.

kinkycasey: Last night he stripped me down and held my hands...



kinkycasey:

Last night he stripped me down and held my hands over my head.

Then, using a hitachi on my pussy, he knelt on the bed next to me and slowly began fucking my mouth. After I came three times, moaning and squeaking between gasps on his cock, he pulled me off the bed until my ass hung over the edge.

I knew he was going to spank me so I immediately whined and covered my ass cheeks with both my hands. He pulled them off and I put them right back into place. He gathered my wrists easily in one hand and held them at the small of my back and pinned my legs with his.

He swatted me over and over until I was near tears and my ass was stinging and warm. I was still struggling to get away.

That's when he fucked me roughly. Still holding my wrists behind me and occasionally giving my ass subsequent smacks. I howled and fussed.

Afterward, he pulled me into his arms and, while kissing every freckle on my face, he told me over and over how sexy I am.

kinkycasey: He pushed in the tip and told me, "That's all you...



kinkycasey:

He pushed in the tip

and told me,

"That's all you get…."

I begged for more and tried my best to push farther along his shaft.

He made me beg for more….

"I can take it Daddy. I promise. Please can I have it all?"

"You think you can handle it?"

"Yes, Daddy, YES! Please!"

He kept teasing, rubbing my clit, and smiling. Moving the tip in and out with care and bringing me to the edge of orgasm by simply rubbing the tip of his cock over my clit….

My begging turned to sobs and pleads for release.

"Please may I cum, Daddy?!"

He grinned and chuckled at my sudden change in requests.

When he finally thrust in his WHOLE length he told me, "no cumming, not yet".

Photo





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה